Fábrica de Malhas Tiva, Lda uses reduced-text files named by cookies that contain reduced amounts of information downloaded to the computer or other devices of users Fábrica de Malhas Tiva, Lda through a server. Your Internet browser subsequently sends, at each subsequent visit, these cookies back to the Fábrica de Malhas Tiva, Lda website, allowing the recognition and memorization of the identity of our visitors.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files or pieces of information that can be stored on your computer (or other device with internet access, such as smartphones and tablets) when you visit the Fábrica de Malhas Tiva, Lda website. A cookie will generally contain the name of the website from where the cookie comes from, its “life expectancy” (ie, how long it will stay on your device), and a value, which is usually a single randomly generated number.
2. What are cookies for?
Cookies are used to make the Fábrica de Malhas Tiva, Lda website easier to use and shape it to suit your interests and needs. Cookies may also be used to help expedite your experience and future activities on our site. We can not personally identify you through this information.
As a visitor, you do not need to provide any personal information to use Fábrica de Malhas Tiva, Lda website. Fábrica de Malhas Tiva, Lda Web Site only collects personally identifiable information that is specific to the user, which gives it to them. This information may include, among others, the name, and email address.
We do not collect any sensitive information (for example, data related to race or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, criminal record, mental or physical health, or sexual orientation) regarding our visitors.
3. What kind of cookies do we use?
Strictly needed cookies: Allow users to browse the site, as well as access secure areas of the site. Without these cookies the services you have requested can not be provided.
Analytical Cookies: They are used for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of each site.
Yield Cookies: This type of cookie registers your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. By way of example, this typology includes:
- Volume adjustments of video or audio players;
- Video streaming speeds that are most compatible with your browser.
4. How to manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser, so that the user can, at any time, partially or totally disable the cookies used in Fábrica de Malhas Tiva, Lda.
Please note that by disabling cookies, some services may stop working correctly, partially or totally affecting the browsing of our sites.
1) Click the “Tools” menu and choose the “Internet Options” option;
2) Select the “Privacy” tab;
3) Move the bar to the top, where “Lock all cookies” will appear.
1) Click on the “Tools” menu;
2) Select “Options”;
3) Click on the “Privacy” icon, which is on the top panel;
4) In the “Cookies” section uncheck the “Accept cookies from sites” option;
5) Click “OK” to save your changes and close.
1) Click on “Customize and control Google Chrome”;
2) Select “Tools” option;
3) Click on “Clear browsing data”;
4) In the selection box, “Clean the following items from:” choose the “always” option;
5) Select the first 4 options and click on “Clear browsing data”.
1) Click “Edit”;
2) Select “Preferences”;
3) In the top panel, select the “Security” icon;
4) In the “Accept cookies” section, select “Never”.
All About Cookies – http://www.allaboutcookies.org/